Here’s a list of things that listening to The War on Drugs will do to you:
- Inundate you with a mix of ethereal superconsciousness and also still make you feel like a rock badass.
- Take you both forward and backward temporally; you will become unstuck in time.
- Make your hair longer.
- Sync your heartbeat to it’s bpm. Could be very dangerous, actually.
- Give you a pretty good insight into the depression of a stranger you’ve never met before.
- Knock you into a sudden unconsciousness, from which you will wake up and find yourself in the midst of a classic Midwest American road trip.
They’re going to be at Mojo’s on Thursday, April 10. Buy a ticket.